This year we invited submissions from filmmakers/multi-disciplinary artists for short films whose main focus is ceramics e.g. films about the process of making ceramics, films about potteries or ceramicists as subject matter, moving image/animation where ceramics or clay is a main feature. The competition was open internationally and the selected films will be shown in The Eye throughout the weekend, and also in the cinema during lunchtimes Saturday and Sunday. Please
vote for your favourite in the special box on the Festival Reception Desk.
1. R&A Collaborations (y DU/UK) Paul Wearing: Order and Chaos
2. Katie Spragg (y DU/UK) In the Meadow
3. David Mar Østrup Jensen (Denmarc/Denmark & Siapan/Japan) The Japanese Kiln
4. Jack Robinson(y DU/UK) Ceranimation (click on the link and it will open in Vimeo)
5. Jack McGoldrick (y DU/UK) Paul Young Station pottery
6. Anja Meeusen (Gwlad Belg/ Belgium) My Quest (06:11)
7. Oliver Biggs (y DU/UK) Mark Ciavola – Potters Thumb
8. Teresa Greenway (y DU/UK) Taith i’r Mor
Have a question, make a comment, or just say hello!
© International Ceramics Festival 2022 all rights reserved.